Education > Computer Science Honours
My second degree was the year-long Computer Science Honours program at RMIT city campus. The program includes research methods, four elective courses and a minor thesis. My thesis topic was "Efficient and Effective Plagiarism Detection for Large Code Repositories". The thesis was later written up and accepted for publication in the Software: Practice and Experience journal (see my publications page). I graduated on 15 December 2004. More information about the Computer Science Honours program can be found here.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Computer Science) (Honours) scholarship (RMIT University, 2004).
- COSC2108 - Search Engines (HD)
- COSC2148 - Research Methods (HD)
- INTE1071 - Secure Electronic Commerce (DI)
- ISYS1067 - File Structures and Database Systems (HD)
- COSC2177 - Computer Science Honours Research Project (HD)
- ISYS1079 - Multimedia Information Retrieval (HD)